RETURNS & EXCHANGES From December 2018 our returns policy has changed. Please read
At OnceWas, we want to make sure you are completely satisfied with your purchase.
Returns will be accepted within 10 business days from purchase.
Returns after this period will not be accepted.
We offer an exchange, credit note or refund on full priced garments if they:
- Are in original purchase condition
- Have not been worn, washed, altered and damaged
- Have all original tags and stickers
- We do not offer refunds for change of mind sale items. For change of mind, we’re happy to offer an exchange or credit.
- There is no refund, credit note or exchange on SALE AND/OR OUTLET garments or accessories, unless faulty or incorrectly supplied.
- Please note, items purchased during short term promotional sales such as Vogue Online Shopping Night and Black Friday are not classed as "sale items" and are subject to our normal returns policy
Please be aware that during peak periods, there may be a delay in processing returns, we apologise for any inconvenience this causes.
Refunds are not available Afterpay purchases. Afterpay transactions are eligible for an exchange or credit only
How to Return/Exchange
Exchanges are made at the original purchase price.
All returns must follow the ONCEWAS returns process:
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a Return Authorisation Number (RA Number).
- You must provide your original order number;
- explain your reason for return and if you require an exchange, credit note or a refund
- enclose a reply paid satchel should you wish to exchange the garment.
Return garment(s) to:
54 Alexandra Parade
Clifton Hill VIC 3068
RETURNS AND SHIPPING
All postage costs for returned garments are payable by the customer and will be reimbursed by Oncewas only in the case of damaged, faulty or incorrectly supplied orders.
Return shipping must be prepaid and a traceable method to ensure safe and documented delivery. Oncewas will not be responsible for missing incoming deliveries.
Please note: This returns policy applies only to garments purchased at oncewas.com.au.
If you have any questions about our in-store – Oncewas Style Lab returns policy, please don’t hesitate to contact email@example.com
We have high standards in quality control.
All garments are checked prior to being dispatched.
If you do receive faulty garments please notify us within 5 days of receiving your goods.
Faulty garments are classified as faulty if they are received damaged, or where a manufacturing fault has occurred within a reasonable time frame of purchase.
Please note that garments which have been damaged as a result of some wear and tear are not considered faulty.
If possible we will repair or replace faulty items;